Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services
Drying Solutions for Your Business Property
Water damage from floods, plumbing leaks, storms, and appliance malfunctions cause unexpected destruction. Getting it cleaned up and back to its pre-loss state is job number one. At ServiceMaster Restore®, we are ready to assist you at a moment’s notice.
Our commercial water damage restoration team will minimize interruptions to your business. They will do everything possible to keep your doors open during the restoration process. We want to make sure you can continue to provide for your family and your employees. When it comes to getting you back in business, we’ve got you covered.
Contact the Commercial water damage experts at ServiceMaster restore. Let us help you start the rebuilding process.
The experienced technicians at ServiceMaster Restore have the knowledge and expertise to repair and restore your property as quickly and efficiently as possible. We use the most advanced drying equipment and techniques to make sure your business is restored to its pre-loss condition.
Our team will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your property is restored to its pre-loss condition. We understand the importance of getting your business back up and running, and we will do everything we can to make that happen.
What Is Water Mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing further water damage. This process can include extracting standing water, removing affected materials, and repairing or replacing damaged structures and items. The goal is to restore an affected area to its pre-loss condition as quickly and efficiently as possible.
By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damages and minimize costs. The ServiceMaster Restore team is here to provide exactly that. We will assess the damage, create a plan of action, and then restore your home or business to its pre-water damage condition.
Our experts can assist you with a wide range of commercial water damage repairs and other related services:
- Site Security – In times of trouble, ServiceMaster Restore can help keep your business site safe and secure.
- Contaminated Water & Sewage Backups – More than damaging your business, sewage backups can be a health hazard. Sewage and floods can contain bacteria, viruses, and other germs that can cause disease and illness.
- Roof Leaks & Failures – A leaking roof can create a lot of damage and, can compromise the building's strength, foundation, and structure.
- Carpet & Upholstered Furniture – One of the biggest issues a business operation has to deal with after any type of water damage is a wet carpet. ServiceMaster Restore will do the utmost to evaluate and salvage carpet whenever possible.
- Appliance Ruptures & Leaks – Appliances in commercial buildings can leak because of aging materials, improper connections, or ruptured hoses. Damage can go unseen for an extended period of time.
- Drying & Dehumidification – Removal services on their own are not enough to remove moisture from your business. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring, or in your HVAC system and vents.
- Flood Water – Floodwater damage at your business facility can quickly and severely impact your business. As the water rises, so do the damages.
- Content & Document Drying – Water damage is one of the most difficult situations faced by a commercial operation. Water damage on paper-based items often is devastatingly destructive. Even if contents don't come into direct content with the water, humidity can also damage certain items.
- Burst & Leaking Pipes – Frozen water pipes can wreak havoc on a business. When a pipe freezes, water may slow to a trickle or not flow at all. Pressure inside the pipe from expanding ice can leave you with no water or cause your pipes to burst. This leads to a full-on flood and expensive property damage.
- Fire Fighting Damage – Flooding damage from firefighting can occur for a number of reasons. It could be water from a fire hose used in fighting the fire, water from your building’s sprinkler system, or even your fire suppression system breaking or malfunctioning.
- All Commercial Services – Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke, or mold can mean lost revenue, and lost customers.
Water Damage & Restoration for Businesses
Water damage and restoration for businesses is a tricky process and should only be handled by a certified professional. Damage can be caused by a variety of factors such as flooding, plumbing leaks, and storms, and can lead to significant property damage and disruption to operations.
The most important step in dealing with water damage is to quickly identify the source and stop it. Once the source is stopped, the water must be removed, and the affected areas must be thoroughly dried and treated to prevent mold growth. Lastly, any damaged materials and equipment must be repaired or replaced. ServiceMaster Restore can assess the damage, provide an estimate of the repairs, and implement the necessary steps to restore the property back to its pre-loss condition.
No matter how severe the water damage is to your business, our experts are well-equipped and experienced to handle it. Our professionals will coordinate closely with you and the other occupants of your building throughout the restoration process to ensure minimal disruption to your business operations.
Why Choose ServiceMaster Restore?
You might have other options for your commercial water damage restoration, but few offer all that we do. For over 65 years, our experts have been helping business owners just like you repair and rebuild. That’s a lot of accumulated knowledge that we bring to your property.
We are committed to working and communicating with you throughout the process and are invested in helping you get back to normal. We are also here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency. Trust your business to the experts who wrote the playbook for commercial restoration.